Rare metal pin made of aluminum alloy in the form of the coat of arms of the city of Barysaw from the times of the Belorussian Soviet Socialist Republic.
There are silver gates between two fortress towers on the red shield of the coat of arms. Above there is a foundation date of the city – 1102. The extremity of the coat of arms is green. It shows the silver wavy lines – the symbol of the Berezina River. The coat of arms is edged with a narrow silver rim.
The pin was made in the USSR in the late 1980s, and has never been reproduced.
Rare metal pin made of aluminum alloy in the form of the coat of arms of the town of Kolyvan, Novosibirsk region.
At the top of the French heraldic shield there is a white horse on a green background – the central figure in the coat of arms of the dominant Tomsk Guberniya (government). On the white background in the lower part of the shield there are two sheaves connected with tops on the rye field; near there is a sickle.
The pin is a valuable collector's item.