A rare aluminum pin representing the coat of arms of Knyaginino Town, Nizhniy Novgorod Oblast. The coat of arms was approved on August 16, 1781.
In the upper part of the French heraldic shield there is a deer, which is the central figure of the coat of arms of Nizhny Novgorod. The deer symbolizes nobility, purity, greatness, life, wisdom and justice. In the lower green field there are golden cuts of cloth – the symbol of the abundance of the arable farming areas of the town’s outskirts.