RITE OF ENTRY OF THE CAPTAIN IN THE COMMAND OF THE SHIP (SUBMARINE)
1. The officer assigned to the post of the commander of the ship arrives at the squadron and introduces himself to the Commander of the squadron.
The Commander of the squadron, or one of his deputies, introduces the newly appointed commander of the ship to the officers of the ship and puts them the task to assist the commander in his reception.
2. After the reception and turning over of the duties by the commanders of the ship in accordance with the Charter of the Navy, on the appointed by the Commander of the squadron time of the day of the issue of the passing of the duty and the position, a solemn ceremony the of entry into command of the ship takes place.
3. For the ceremony the crew draws up according to the scheme of formation at the hoisting of the Navy flag.
To take part in the ceremony of entry into the command of the ship is obligatory to all the officers of the staff of the squadron.
4. On meeting the captain passing over the duty and the position, the chief officer reports the Commander of the squadron, who holds the ceremony, that the crew is formed.
5. On the appearance of the Commander of the squadron on the upper deck (approaching to the established place ), the captain passing over the duty and the position gives the command “Attention” and reports to the Commander of the squadron in the following form: “Comrade Rear Admiral! The crew of the cruiser “Moskva” is formed for the ceremony of the entry into the command of the ship. The commander of the ship – Captain First Rank Petrov”.
The commander who takes the duty and the position follows close to the Commander of the squadron, and falls in ahead of the chef officer after the Commander’s receiving of the report.
6. The Commander of the squadron, accompanied by the captain passing over the duty and the position, bypasses the formation greeting the crew. After this he commands: “At ease!”
7. The Commander of the squadron announces the order of the new appointment, makes a brief speech on the merits of the captain, passing over the duty and the position, expresses his wishes and thanks for the service, and then presents the newly appointed captain, gives a brief description of his services and, in case he has no chest pin badge of the captain, presents it to him.
8. The Commander of the squadron orders the captains to report on the passing of the duty and the position. The captain passing over the duty and the position, gives the command “Attention!” and together with the captain taking the duty and the position comes to the Commander and reports:
“Comrade Rear Admiral! The duty and the position of the commander of the cruiser “Moskva” are passed over by passed (took) by Captain First Rank Petrov”.
The Captain taking the duty and the position, with the permission of the Commander of the squadron gives the command “At ease!”
9. At the end of the ceremony the crew are dismissed on the command: “Break it up!”
COLLECTIONView all badges in collection
The cockade with the “Red Star” emblem was intended to be worn on a military headdress (garrison cap, panama hat, or beret) by the junior leaders of recruitment, the rank and file soldiers and sailors, cadets of military schools, Suvorov military and Nakhimov naval cadets.
The cockade is a five-pointed star with the hammer and sickle.
The cockade is fastened with a clamper (or “the barbs”). The method of painting – cold enamel.
The tiny lapel pin badge of the servicemen of the Special Purpose Detachment of the Interior Troops of Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD).
The emblem stands for the years of glorious fighting history. Initially it belonged to the first created in the USSR special actions group “Vityaz” (Knight-errant). The fist over the machine gun shortly and clearly shows force and confidence. Further this emblem was borrowed by the majority of the special forces detachments.
The ID pin badge of the operatives and soldiers of the Police Riot Squad Special is to be attached to the upper garment and a special outfit: body armor, individual tactical load-bearing vest.
The pin badge is a goldish metal star of twelve rounded points formed by the beams radiating from the center of convex polished rays.
The chest pin badge (insignia) of the servicemen of the 3rd Separate Special Purpose Brigade of Belorussian Interior Troops.
The symbol of the Brigade is the lynx – a Belorussian forester. It is a slick, fast, accurate and at the same time cunning and clever beast. Obviously, Belarusian commandos and consider themselves the owners of the same qualities.