The pin represents a goldenly framed exhibition painting. The golden surface gives the frame a neutral character and matches the colors of the painting and its interior. In the center of the painting there is a three-masted frigate with the pennant of naval vessels on the first mast and with the flag of the auxiliary ships of the Navy astern. The frigate rides the waves from right to left.
The text on the pin reads: “Frigate Ivangorod, 1705”.