Rare metal pin made of aluminum alloy in the form of the coat of arms of the city of Barysaw from the times of the Belorussian Soviet Socialist Republic.
There are silver gates between two fortress towers on the red shield of the coat of arms. Above there is a foundation date of the city – 1102. The extremity of the coat of arms is green. It shows the silver wavy lines – the symbol of the Berezina River. The coat of arms is edged with a narrow silver rim.
The pin was made in the USSR in the late 1980s, and has never been reproduced.